About the versions:
The versions are numbered like this:
x changes when the program is totally changed, and a new license is required
y changes when there are new big features or changes.
z changes where there are minor bug fixes and small improvements (They may or may not be important to you)
LiveProfessor Change log
- Added display of project tempo in the top bar
- Increased number of view sets that can be recalled my Midi/OSC controller to 32
- When a project is opened and a plugin not found, you can now replace it with another plugin.
- Ticks/crackles when adjusting input/output gain using controller
- Added option (default on) to smooth the MIDI clock. It is now both averaged and rounded to avoid clock/tempo jitter
- View Sets no longer hide status bar.
- When there is not enough room to show all view sets in the top bar, you can now click on the down arrow button to see all view sets. In this drop-down box, the view sets can be re-arranged by drag and drop.
- Issues with slate digital plugins and others related to opening plugin UI
- Bug in Midi filter UI on some systems. (apparently related to desktop scale)
- The bypass/on/off/mute/etc functions of the selected plugin can now be controlled via keyboard and hardware controllers.
- Issue with ISO and global snapshot. Bypass would turn on.
- Hotfix for snapshots recalled with all parameters at zero.
- OSC Controllers, please see this article on possible OSC commands
- Possible to apply an exponential curve to controllers. This will improve the mapping for gain knobs for example.
- Controller output (feedback to the hardware device) did not work properly with controller transforms in some situations.
- Basic, written manual in PDF-format
- Latency label in plugins would sometimes show negative values
- Some plugins did not get their settings saved in snapshots
- Issues with snapshots + fading in cues
- Improvements to plugins that have multiple busses / IO
- Various plugin compatibility issues
- Updated 3rd-party frameworks
- Fixed bug introduced in 2.0.0 breaking some plugins with multiple I/O
- Improvements to Global Snapshot filter
- Crash when adding chains
- Label of audio channel does not show in the New Chain dialog
- New plugin scanner, should improve scan time and stability
- Fixed bug in Midi Show Control, related to device ids
- Bug related to viewsets, where plugin windows won't close
- Fix for ASIO driver for Behringer x32 that was broken in 2.0